Experienced Photographer Needed – Immediate Opening $60-80K
Real Estate photography is a unique and challenging art form. We don’t expect anyone to be an expert in order to apply. As part of the PreviewFirst team, we provide training and coaching. If your portfolio and work experience demonstrate a fundamental understanding of good photography, we want to talk with you.
We are the leading provider of real estate photography and media services in Southern California and our customers are the top selling real estate professionals in the world – with very high expectations. The PreviewFirst brand is recognized for quality, consistency and excellent customer service.
We’re looking for photographers…
- With a portfolio demonstrating high skill-level
- Passionate about customer service.
- Looking for long term employment.
- Experienced with aerial photography or wants to learn.
- Experienced with cinematic video or wants to learn.The most important thing is that you understand how to use a camera.
Wedding / Portrait Photographers tend to be an ideal match for us. They’re often talented, skilled & agile with a camera. They have the kind of friendly & personable demeanor that represents our brand well.
- Professional DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Wide angle lens,16-35mm & 24-70mm (or equivalent)
- Video camera capable of 4k/60fps (such as Lumix S1, Canon R5)
- Professional grade tripod, slider, fluid head and ballhead.
- Radio triggers for off camera lighting
- Drone capable of 4k/60fps (such as Mavic Air 2S)
- Part 107 Certified or willing to get.
- Professional mic’s a plus.If you already have all the necessary equipment and experience, you’ll be able to hit the ground running. If you don’t, that’s okay… as long as you have the right skill sets, we can help get you there. Orientation is a progressive period with two days dedicated to hands-on development and a few weeks coaching.
Apply at https://www.previewfirst.net/photographer-apply. The first thing we do is look at your portfolio gallery link. Because we receive so many inquiries, it is important to include as much information as possible about your experience, qualifications, and why you think this position may be a good fit for you. Also tell us what you are doing for work now, and why you think shooting real estate is something you’d enjoy?
- Photographers must present themselves professionally, with an uncompromising desire to satisfy the client.
- Must live in Orange County.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to respond immediately to phone calls/text messages.l
- Must be very punctual and customer service oriented
- Have a clean, well-groomed appearanceApply at https://www.previewfirst.net/photographer-apply
We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your work. Thank you for your consideration.
Mention LEMONOC.COM when to get a good deal